Christos Parapagidis (a.k.a mastroKristo) is a naive multimedia artist, music producer, and multi-instrumentalist, based in Athens, Greece.
● His work appeared at the Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory, Göteborg Opera, Honk Kong Arts Festival, Greek National Opera, Athens & Epidaurus Festival, National Theatre of Northern Greece, and has collaborated with major Greek and international artists in important and successful record productions.
● He is a composer, sound designer, and engineer for world-class dance companies such as Rootless Root, Jukstapoz, and various international choreographers.
● He has worked as F.O.H. Sound Engineer and sound designer at big concerts and famous theaters around the world (China, Sweden, Czech Republic, Serbia, Lichtenstein, Italy, Romania, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Finland, Cyprus & Greece).
● He owns a professional recording studio and he is, super fast editor and highly skilled recording, mixing, and mastering engineer.
● He introduced himself as an artist through the interactive multi-sensory installation Synaesthesia – Solomon’s Case and he was invited at the 2nd World Synaesthesia conference in 2019 (Moscow, Russia) with solo exhibitions at the Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory, at the Museum of Moscow and at the Office of International affairs MSUPE.
● He released his first solo album, "Departures" through the US-based label Lost Tribe Sound in 2021.